WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

we need some marketing ideas for kids browser

phunguyphunguy subscriber Posts: 3
edited August 2007 in Marketing
We have a site, www.ezkidsnet.comPlease take some time to check it out and give us some marketing ideas.Thank you in advance,Ed E.[url=mailto:edengstrom@hotmail.com?subject=marketing ideas][/url]edengstrom@hotmail.com

Comments

• frannyfranny subscriber Posts: 0
    You can create partnerships with kids oriented websites, start a blog, and
    make sure you get some online press releases distributed. Also... I`d think
    about re-designing your website so it looks a bit more professional.

Good Luck!

• stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Hi Ed!
    I would hit the phone and start getting involved with kids safety programs and schools and PTA`s. Do you have a packaged cd of the browser that can be handed out? I would take this to shows and any place where there are moms and kids. I would send a copy to that gentleman i told you about Clint VanZant. If you want me to give it to him, send me one and i`ll get it to him, he is in my town. Consider contacting a comapny that you can piggy back a product with. or even have them put a sticker with a code on it on there product so they can get a referral profit from it. DON`T be afraid to reach out, you have a viable product that could really help families concerns about online safety. Do you have a banner for your site? ask to place this on like minded sites. Press releases are a must, and if you need help with it, let me know, i can help you along. DON`T be afraid of people saying no to what you have to offer, keep plugging away, people WILL come on board. As for your web site, who is designing it? If ther is something you need help with and can`t do, let me know, i can see if i can help or get my team to help with. If you have a blurb about your product and a picture to go along with it, i can include it in my next newsletter if you would like. Have you considered google adwords? I remember seeing fundraising on your site, I can suggest your product to a dayschool here whom owns over 100 days schools on the east coast. These are kids from infant to 8. Or give you that information. You have to look at every opportunity to get your product out there. The sites that can use your browser, would they be able to add a note on there site about what you have for safe internet browser for kids? Or in there newslettters? Could they offer this as part of their subscription. I know disney online charges about 9.00 a month for their service...maybe have them add your browser to download.

Erin
  • stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Send this out to everyone involved in child protection laws, and advocates, with a personalized note about YOUR passion for the cause and why you cam eup with this.