WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Obtaining credit in name of LLC as oppsoed to personal name

2»

Comments

• sheedsheed subscriber Posts: 0
     Me and my business partner spoke to CCC today my biz partner liked what they have to offer   She feels like it should not take 3 plus yrs to build credit when they may be able to get  it accomplished in 12 months or less or your money back. As for me I ve been burned so many times I`m always thinking it could be a scam but we both agreed that the risk of $3,500 is worth it .
    Also I checked the BBB and they had 2 complaints both were resolved so at least I`m comforted in the fact that this business doesn`t up and run away with the money.
    One question I do have is how come we are paying $2,000 and than the difference and not $800 may we can get some info on that.
    Another guineapig just entered the race .......will keep all updated
  • SparkleGirlSparkleGirl subscriber Posts: 2
    PageJames,
    The information that you provided is invaluable - thanks so much!

• pagejamespagejames subscriber Posts: 1
    Hey SparkleGirl,
         It was my pleasure.  I`ve received numerous important pieces of info. from boards like these and it was only fair to give something back!
    Good fortune!
    James
  • jwmoore78jwmoore78 subscriber Posts: 1
    Building a strong business credit profile is going to help you out here, as well as with several other aspects of running a successful business. I am sure there are reputable comanies out there to assist with this for less that $3500.