WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Who here uses Outlook 2007

WickedWicked subscriber Posts: 2
Hi all-
I`ve used the different versions of Outlook for about 10 years now and comfortable with it. However for the past 3-4 months I`ve been using Thunderbird to give it a shot. I`m still up in the air whether or not I like it. I still like Outlook (look and feel) better (most likely because I`m used to it). However, I love the fact that I can set up a separate inbox for each email account I have with Thunderbird. I hated having all emails go to one inbox in Outlook.
Does Outlook 2007 allow you to set up a separate inbox and email profile for each of your email accounts (POP or IMAP) all under one profile (like in Thunderbird)? I`m not referring to doing rules to move emails to certain folders.
If not, how do you personally use Outlook to handle different business email accounts (i..e. info, sales, customer service etc etc)
Thanks much!