WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Vision to Venture by Microsoft

erobbinserobbins subscriber Posts: 2
edited April 2008 in Marketing
Hi there everyone, how are you all doing today? Great I hope! My name is Elizabeth, and I`m so glad to be able to tell you all about these amazing upcoming business seminars called Vision to Venture which is being put on by Microsoft. It`s a series of lectures geared towards female owned small businesses with an emphasis on establishing an online presence. Attending these events will be so beneficial and informative that I`m confident anyone will walk away with a deeper understanding of how to successfully manage and market their online business.
This prestigious events features speakers from all ends of the business spectrum. Including Rich Sloan co-founder of StartupNation.com, and owner of several multi-million dollar business ventures. Susan Solovic of Small Business TV (SBTV.com) pioneer in the small business information and media network. She also has the first and only small business news and television network. John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing, who is an expert in low cost, high-yield marketing strategies. His Duct Tape marketing blog was chosen as a Forbes favorite for small business and marketing and is a Harvard Business School featured marketing site. And Karen Dayan who is THE go-to gal for Microsoft`s new Office Live Small Business program who also happens to work for Microsoft.
These seminars are definitely not to be missed and spaces are filling up fast so it`s so important to register ASAP! Just visit http://www.smallbusiness.officelive.com/v2v/ to register for your spot at this amazing seminar. Does anyone plan on attending? There are 5 dates to be exact in cities all over the US
including: St. Louis, San Diego, Miami, Austin, and Seattle.
If you plan on attending, being that I work with Microsoft, I am able to offer you a 50% discount which makes it $29 for a wealth of support and information. If you are unable to attend you can always register to catch the webcast! You might also want to consider investing in Microsoft`s new Office Live Small Business. It your one stop shop for all with all the tools you need to successfully market your online presence. The thing I love about it is that it`s inexpensive and very easy! I`d love to hear back from you and hear your success story!
Check out this video from youtube
talking about how many more women are starting out in business than men!
(edited for formatting only - not content)Joel4/3/2008 10:50 PM

Comments