WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New forum, Digital Imagery help & PC graphics

DVDesignDVDesign subscriber Posts: 5
edited August 2008 in Website Critique
Hello everyone,
I just started a forum to act as a partner to my business and as a channel for me to create some credibility. Im not completely done, i have some work that i will probably finish up in the next week or 2.
I have just about everyhting in place though. The major "to-do`s" are adding more content and spiffing up my links and exterior pages (affiliates program and such).
Was wondering what people thoguht of it, try and answer the following questions, being as descriptive as possible. Also feel free to add any other commetns;
-Does it look professional?
-Are the ads noticable but non intrusive?
-If you heard someone say they needed help that my site offers, would you consider recommending it to them as a good source of help? (assuming the content is added if not there already)
-Was navigating around easy, did you have trouble finding what you wanted?
-What would you do do differently and why (had you made the same site)?
The site is DigitalVisions.org
Thanks everyone.

Comments

• infiltainfilta subscriber Posts: 8
    Hi DVDesign.
    There`s not much to discuss about your forum. It`s just a phpBB forum, not much except header and background has been customized. BTW using a 311 KB background image is a bad idea - you didn`t think about users with slow internet or users with mobile browsers.
  • DVDesignDVDesign subscriber Posts: 5
    Hi DVDesign.
    There`s not much to discuss about your forum. It`s just a phpBB forum, not much except header and background has been customized. BTW using a 311 KB background image is a bad idea - you didn`t think about users with slow internet or users with mobile browsers.

Thanks for looking, but all things considered i was specific with what i wanted people to give input on.