WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Teach others how to start an online store

lilybagslilybags subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2013 in Selecting a Business
I understand many people want to start their own business with low budget. eCommerce is a good start. I have my own online store and learned a lot from my own experience. I wonder if I can make profit by teaching others how to start an online store. That includes:
- How to apply for a domain name.
- How to set up an online store.
- How to set up credit cards/PayPal etc.
- How to optimize SEO, marketing.
- How to connect with the suppliers and import the products.
- How to contact with the manufactures to build your own products.
- and more...
Is this a good business idea?

Comments

• Options
    richardwrichardw subscriber Posts: 0
    @lilybags, yes! I think that will help a lot of confused webmasters or site owners out there in the world of building and maintaining a long enduring ecommerce website. It might also help if you can also include the free ways or low-cost ways to handle that dilemma.
  • Options
    christiancolechristiancole subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    It will be great idea if you share your knowledge on how you obtain the current success you have. You can monitize it by making or hosting some seminars. Do some 1-on-1 coaching to each subscribers. That will be huge income for you for sure.