WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for a partner.

EKapitalEKapital subscriber Posts: 2
Hi all,
I have read a number of your posts here and I am so delighted to have found an area to connect with others who have vision and drive. I am in search of a partner. Not just anyone, here is what I am looking for:

Looking for a forward thinking Partner to assist us as we expand an already proven ecommerce business that first launched in Europe - success was so great we are now expanding to North and South America and plan to go global. No inventory. B to C only.
We have developed the worlds first/only reverse auction site. If you are a proactive individual who would have recognized ebay as a giant during its conception, you will be considered. You must be driven with vision, and determination. Computer and communication skills are a must. Capital is required. Call 970.588.3890 MST and we can discuss the details. 

If you or someone you know fits this criteria, please notify me. Thank you. Stephanie

EKapital12/21/2008 7:54 PM