WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need suggestion about marketing my site!

mikee11mikee11 subscriber Posts: 1
i have own website which is almost 3 months old and regarding appliance repair services. now winter started and on its journey i have added one more page about heating repair Woodbridge, alexandria or leesburg va. my two pages are almost popular as an online web in these areas but but this page not as much as per requirement so what should i need to do regarding online marketing for my this newly added page.? any tiny suggestion will be appreciated! thanks

Comments

• IgorIgor subscriber Posts: 1
    Mikee,
    I would suggest two things:
    1) Google Local (Google Places) - these results show up in google based on your distance from the person that's searching for your business. What that means is that you can show up as a result for a search keyword that doesnt have a location in it ("appliance repair" instead of "appliance repair leesburg") That gives you a lot more audience to target. Make sure you search for the right google keywords when you look into all this.
    2) paid advertising - i know that people are generally scared of paid advertising but it's the only type of advertising you can fully manage. You can target only people in your are and specify demographics.
    SEO and Social Media are GERAT, but they take time and are a little harder to
    execute than paid advertising.
    I hope this helps.
  • AlbertDisuzaAlbertDisuza subscriber Posts: 1
    Write some articles and blogs for your website and make your presence felt at the social networking sites like FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. If you don't have any experience in doing SEO then you should hire a company that will do it for your website.
  • littonbarneylittonbarney subscriber Posts: 0
    In this technology innovation time most of the business persons have a website. I think you promote your Web sites of the local newspaper and local directories, you use E-mail marketing software to find a clients, Send out a press release when you launch your site.