WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Prosper

premiumpowertrainpremiumpowertrain subscriber Posts: 2
edited September 2008 in Startup Funding
I know that there are several threads on Prosper here, but they go back 10 months or more so I figured I would bring up the question again. Has anyone had any recent luck getting any funding, and if so do you have any tips? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    I know that there are several threads on Prosper here, but they go back 10 months or more so I figured I would bring up the question again. Has anyone had any recent luck getting any funding, and if so do you have any tips? Thanks in advance!
    I do not have any direct experience with Prosper. From what I see, the vast majority of requests are for personal (not business) purposes. The interest rates on business loans are quite high (usury levels in California).
    Of the 50 or so ways to bring capital into a business - I beleive there is probably a better choice.
  • ilberichilberich subscriber Posts: 0

Hello to all. I`ve been dealing with a program called "FundRaiser 1.0" for several months now, and I`ve raised some capital to expand my Direct Response business, it started off slow but recently its starting to pick up steam. Very good program.
  • robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    You bet - I will let you know.

Thanks for the input on the web site as a vehicle

More later