WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello Nation!! Clothing Resale tips anyone???

AimeeAimee subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2007 in New Member Welcome
I am looking into starting a clothing resale store for teens. Does anyone have any pointers and suggestions on getting started? I need to know everything at this point! In advance thanks!!
P.S. I have worked in Property Management and Marketing for years and know alot about the Bar business if anyone has questions.
Aimee11/14/2007 11:07 PM

Comments

• Options
    Thank you for your response. Its hard getting started so all the info I can get helps! I think I already responded to the bar biz ad.
    THANKS AGAIN!!!!
  • Options
    Jennifer,
    Thank you for your response. Yes, I do have alot of research to do. I have a little experience in the resale business. Last year I sold to a childrens & teens resale corporate office for about a year and made GREAT money but I had to let it go due to my business partner not being on the same page...not being an honest partner. I just need to make up my mind an stick to a plan!
    What exactly does your company do?

Thanks again,
    Aimee