WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need funding for new business

dnfgiftsdnfgifts subscriber Posts: 2
edited October 2008 in Startup Funding
I just launched my website dnfgifts.net. I have a decent idea of how to utalize SEO and keyword sources. The problem is funding. I am a Mexican American single mother of three and am barely making ends meet. I need to be able to pay the fees associated with different services. I`m not looking for more than maybe $2000 at most. I have horrible credit though. I would greatly appreciate suggestions on how to achieve this.
 Thank You

Comments

• Options
    st8icst8ic subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    I think that $2000 is about 200 times more than the site is worth. No investor will ever fund it, and banks will probably laugh in your face. Especially with bad credit. Your best bet would be to sell property to support the site yourself, but I honestly don`t think that`s a good investment on your part. I would say that if the project is really going to cost you $2000 to progress, cut your losses now and don`t even go there. Sell your stock on ebay.st8ic10/24/2008 12:01 PM