WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

We need marketing ideas!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Aditi RaoAditi Rao subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member
    edited September 2019

Below are some ways that you can use to market your business around the world.

• Publish your content with the help of social media market and increase your communication to strength up the relationship with your customers.
    • Show off your quality designs. If people are not taking interest then you need to change something in your strategies.
    • Sent the mail to your users include your pricing structure.
  • Options
    XiphosXiphos subscriber Posts: 2 Member

I have a blog, xiphoswebmarketing.com that's full of marketing ideas. I'm going to schedule a post on email marketing combined with push notifications, and I've published posts about building a brand, finding clients, SEO with WordPress, and more.

There are competing schools of thought when it comes to building a website. You can get it done cheap through Fiverr or Upwork by someone overseas, or you can get it done WELL by someone in your country who understands your language and culture. Until recently, I focused my business on web design and marketing, but determined my real vocation is writing.

• Options
    SammirSammir subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2020

Why not trying an email marketing strategy?