WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to find retailers, customer, secure deals, increase sales

fuzzyballfuzzyball subscriber Posts: 5
Hi,I am selling earphones, headset and bluetooth. I wish to target consumers and retailers worldwide. Currently, the business has been running for a week or so, no sales yet but there are lots of feedback, enquires on my products. I operates alone so it is a pretty small business.I wish to find out how do i contact, secure deals with retailers or startup businesses looking for product to sell? Where do i find them?I am also interested to know how to find good sales person like power-seller, i am willingly to give good commission to them. I wish to be-friend with someone who can help me market my product, teach me how to do it.I have advertised in my local forums and in some trading website. I wish to find serious buyers and it seems tough. Please advice, i am very willingly to hear from the expert and opinions of the public.email me http://mshop.wordpress.com . i just do it in 3 days, it is pretty bad, i am figuring and learning HTML at the same time. Anyway, if anyone interested to start a small business, you can email me, i can send you my catalog which i created with everything you need. Thanks

Comments