WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Fair website price?

2»

Comments

• Options
    NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    twc238,
    That is what I was trying to explain earlier on one of my posting, before you go out and spend tons of money test the water, see if you are getting the response you were expecting. It`s much cheaper to spend 300-600 bucks than finding out you spend thousands and your business never took Off, Just keep in mind that once your business takes off, it`s good practice to update it, and make the changes you need as you go along. Once you have the funds coming in and your business is booming, then get a professional web site developed. At least this way you know you will get your return on investment.
  • Options
    NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Honestly TWC, there are other options out there better than prostore. I`m pretty sure if that is all you are looking for, "e-commerce site",  I know resources that would perhaps help you alot, and that look much better than Prostore. email me emonroy@nuevolutionwebdesigns.com</A> and I will give you resources.
  • Options
    nonynony subscriber Posts: 0
    i just wanted to thank everyone on this post, it`s been very informative.  i`m in the process of creating a business plan for my product concept, and i`ve had many questions along the way that have been addressed in this post.
    i`m looking forward to being able to come here to the community for advice when the time is right.
    thanks again!