WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

QVC vendor rep

justoncejustonce subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2009 in Sales
I have been approached by someone claiming to be a QVC vendor rep.  This person is very excited about my product and wants to take it to QVC for me.  I would like to know if anyone else has taken a product to QVC and what experience they have had.  Any pearls of wisdom?

Do you know anyone who is a QVC vendor rep?  I would love to talk to someone else who could potentially rep me.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks everyone for responding. 
    I had checked out the QVC website for the submission process and it did seem easy.  I was thinking that becasue they get so many submissions that it might be beneficial to have someone who "knew the ropes" walk my product through the process.

I have had so many people say this is a perfect fit and she was really salivating over the product.  I am very heavily considering submitting it myself and letting it stand on it own legs.
  • Options
    Thanks Tiger for the great article. 

I decided to submit directly to QVC.  The process was very simple.  It has only been a couple of weeks so I have not heard anything.  I know this is going to be a long process and  I am staying optomistic but not overly so.