WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Are Women (moms) Your Target Audience?

deontisdeontis subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2006 in Marketing

My company is currently in the process of producing a collaborative marketing push in concert with approximately a dozen other companies who all target a female demographic, and are in the later stages of establishing "niche" partners for the campaign. Although we are approaching numbers in excess of 1.3 million women, we are still looking for companies who offer a "value add" that could possibly be a nice compliment to our end product. This would be an outstanding opportunity to get a tremendous amount of visibility for your company. I have been a member of SUN for only a short time, however, you don`t have to be around for long to realize that there is a tremendous need for visibility.
This is my way of hopefully giving back to a community who has given me such a warm welcome. Please understand that not everyone will will be a fit for this campaign, but if you have an appealing product (NOT a service) I would happy to take it under consideration. To better understand our process and what is required to be part of a marketing campaign of this magnitude, please go here: http://www.collaborativepush.com/process/materials.htm
A comp preview of the product promotion campaign that you would be included in, although not in it`s final stage, can be viewed here: stuffables/email.htm

Best wishes,

Duke