WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

International Business Taxes etc?

design4webdesign4web subscriber Posts: 6
edited June 2009 in Business Planning
Ok,
I am a web designer, I am planning my new business and will be offering services world wide and I will be marketing in the United States and probably the United Kingdom, my question is what type of taxes will I need to pay, will I only need to be concerned about / researching the IRS.gov website or will I need to look into other countries revenue systems as well? I am based out of Arizona.
I know this may be an easy question, I believe I only need to worry about the IRS as I am based out of the United States however I don`t want to skimp on an important step such as business taxes so would like to know for sure.
Thanks for the help

Comments

• Options
    design4webdesign4web subscriber Posts: 6
    I will be forming an LLC and will not reside outside of the US nor do I want to at least right now.
    "The way I read your post though, it sounds you have nothing to worry about except for the IRS."
    That is what I thought, thanks for the clarification.