WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

adwords mad scientist business model review

kev314kev314 subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2007 in Website Critique
I`ve made a product that helps people deal with the google slap andimprove their adwords profits:adwordsmadscientist.com
This is the present business model(mind map) I`m using, please offerinsights and suggestions:http://www.mindmappingtools.com/seminar ... model.html</A>
Kevinbiz@mindmappingtools.com</A>skype:kevin7314480-967-8338

Comments

• Options
    kev314kev314 subscriber Posts: 1
    >The mindmap seems pretty thin.You want the plan to be as simple as possible, it provides focus, clear communication, reduces dissipation on non profitable tasks, increases the likelihood of success, and many other benefits. 1 of my businesses similar to this has a much thinner mind map and generates over 1k per month net. That is with <1hr of work each week. In every business there are a few critical factors in which you must be great, everything else you can be mediocre in. Finding those factors is the key.A critical factor usually includes many details that must be executed correctly.kev3142007-4-16 17:18:56