WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Drop Ship Vendor Wanted/Welcome!

DefMallDefMall subscriber Posts: 2 Member
Hello All!
Back in the Spring I got motivated after reading Start Up Nation and other similar books. I created a website, targeted a market came up with a game plan and business plan and a back up plan...and went to work.
Unfortuantely, like all entrepeneurs, I hit a few bumps on the way. One not-so-minor bump was losing my Drop Ship vendor for general merchandise...therefore forcing me to move about my ideas.
I`ve taken some time off to re-think my strategies and get interested again. Like most entrepeneurs, I plan for January to be my `Get Fired Up` month and take another stab at it.
If you are an importer, manufacturer or wholesaler looking for distribution, I am looking for new and interesting Drop Ship vendors. I`m not too particular about `Product Genre` anymore as I plan to re-tool my website, but I do not want to carry any inventory. I am looking to have orders Drop Ship from your facility as ordered.
My website, which truly needs some repair, is www.DefMall.com</A>
I think it`s unfair to the viewing public to have to read through multiple back-and-forth conversations between us, so why not send a PM or e-mail me at def_mall_owner @hotmail.com?
(Of course, questions that you think might appeal to the `public` can certainly be posted here and I`ll answer them as fast as I can!)
Best Holiday Wishes in Advance!

Comments

• Innovator7Innovator7 subscriber Posts: 9
    And you think you can make money from your website?There`re a few drop ship vendors that will put your business name on a sophisticated web site customized with your business name and graphics.  Their web sites are much more elaborate than yours, with shopping cart capability.Caveat emptor: I don`t know whether any of their affiliates make any money.  People prefer to deal with well-known entities on internet, and then some.Personally I have purchased only books and CDs from Amazon.com.Oh yea.  You can be Amazon`s drop ship vendor!  They take orders and take a cut from your fulfilling the orders.
  • DefMallDefMall subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    << And you think you can make money from your website?>>
    I`ve made money on every busin ss I`ve ever started. This website included. Thanks for asking.
    I`ve also sold products thru Drop Ship vendors for over 10 years. I know HOW to do it...I was asking if there was anyone HERE who is looking to provide their products on a Drop Ship basis.
    ...but thanks for the information.