WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Business Building in May

fiercebizgirlfiercebizgirl subscriber Posts: 6
edited May 2006 in Marketing
Hi all:
I am looking to make may my hugest month ever...I need inexpensive marketing tips and creative team-building ideas...Does anybody know anyone who might benefit from pure, safe and beneficial skincare products?  I am willing to give product gifts for referrals...Thanks so much and make it a beautiful day!

Comments

• Options
    bfleming98bfleming98 subscriber Posts: 0
    Inexpensive Marketing Tip:
    Start a blog it won`t cost you anything.  This place is great for them:
    http://www.writingup.com?referer=7965</A>
    After you build a good readership you can start promoting your business.
    - Bryan

• Options
    fiercebizgirlfiercebizgirl subscriber Posts: 6
    Thanks!  I appreciate it...
  • Options
    DavidDavid subscriber Posts: 3
    How far along are you?Do you have things like flyers and logos printed up already?  If so, that`ll be a big help in figuring out your brand, which is Step Two.  Your first step is to figure out who your target demographic is and who you can easily reach.
    II`m not sure if you`re a fan of writing things out in a plan and most people aren`t, but all you have to is write out who you plan to sell to and how you can reach them.  If you`re just selling in your local town or city, then you already know the location.  But the most important task, whether you`re selling online or offline, is to get a feel for the terrain?
    - Is anyone else selling beauty or health products in your area?
    - How are they advertising?
    - Should I hire like-minded people to help me sell and spread the word?
    If you`re selling beauty products for a larger company like AVON, they should also be able to give you a big help in marketing.  If you`re not making the products and the company who is doesn`t give you any support, you may be selling for the wrong people.
  • Options
    kmstre99kmstre99 subscriber Posts: 0
    Before you give away product try loaning sets out. Our team has had great success with this. Your clients want to feel sure that they are purchasing a quality product especially for the price.
    From your pure safe beneficial reference I`m sure we are selling the same products. REsults are what you want and clients seeing REsults with there own eyes in just a couple of days will definately do the trick.
    Take advantage of the perks from your orders and use this product for promotion not to sell. You`ll make your money back in no time.
    Have you called or had a mailer for the 100 people you listed in the Startup workbook? It`s an excellant place to start.
    Good luck!
    Have a successful day!