WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Freedom from financial worries while you grow your business.

Success2USuccess2U subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2007 in Home-Based Businesses
One of the hardest hurdles to overcome, when starting any business, is how to survive while you build the business.I have found a group that is based on the Holy Trinity of "You plus Two".Our country is run with a system of checks and balances comprised of the executive, judicial, and legislative branches of government. This is an example of the trinity at work.An understanding of this principle can provide you with the funding you need so that raising the capital to fund your business and cover your living expenses will never be a problem again; regardless of your credit history.Start your triumvirate and prosper!Edited by DavidC  May 07, 2007 at 6:42am

Comments

• Options
    deltadelta subscriber Posts: 0
    You are definitely right, David. That is one of the most difficult hurdles to overcome.  Most of the time if people would stay their course then they would succeed but it can be hard when nothing is coming in and it`s difficult to justify the added expenses. That`s why I would suggest not jumping into the home business thing full time right away...you know... until you can justify it; don`t quit your day job!
  • Options
    deltadelta subscriber Posts: 0
    Wow, Craig, that sounds rather foreboding and negative...is that what you meant?
  • Options
    jenidlgjenidlg subscriber Posts: 2
    This is a huge question/issue for home business starters.  Even running your own business can leave you feeling less secure than you prefer.  I`ve only been a Virtual Assistant for 7 months and I made the huge mistake of putting all my eggs in one basket, or all time with one client as it were. 
    I quickly found that this was a bad practice because now this one client is gone and I am left with no income.  I am fortunate because my husband`s "day job" pays the bills but if I had been reliant on this income I`d be in a world of hurt right now. 
    The best advice I can offer is not to rely on income from a home based business until it is well established and ALWAYS have a plan B to replace income that is lost along the way.