WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How To Set up A limo & car rental business

dappadappa subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2006 in Business Planning
i have recently recieved a huge sum of money to set up my own business. I am really interested in the limo & car rental business but know very little about how to set 1 up. Can you please give some advice.
Thank You

Comments

• Options
    keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    Dappa,
    It doesn`t sound as if you have any experience in the field you want to open a business in. I would suggest going to work for the BEST - the #1 - company in this business in your city or country (it appears you are in the UK). You have two choices when going to work for future competition - tell them what you`re planning to do or not - this is your choice.
    I don`t see any other way for you to learn the business and be successful. Unless you have enough funding to purchase a successful, ongoing firm - which is not a bad choice either.
    R@
  • Options
    ThapreelAlamThapreelAlam subscriber Posts: 8 Member

Hey,

If you are interested in starting a own website for car rental business.

I would like to suggest one of the best car rental script - RentALL Cars.

Easy to build your website with modern technologies, 100% customizable, one time payment

with advanced features and benefits.

For more information visit: RentALL Cars - Car rental script