WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to Increase Your Sales Conversions

DavidJacksonDavidJackson subscriber Posts: 143 Silver Level Member
edited January 2011 in Marketing
3 Highly Effective Tips to Increase Your Sales Conversions
A conversion ratio is the ratio of orders to website visits. The rate at which your site converts is important because generally speaking, the higher your conversion ratio, the greater your profits. For example, if 100 people visit your site, and one person places an order, your conversion ratio is 1%, which is considered about average. But average isn't nearly good enough for me, and it shouldn't be for you either. In order to take your income to the next level, your sales conversions need to be...Continue reading 3 Highly Effective Tips to Increase Your Sales Conversions.David Jackson

Comments

• Options
    cyberdesignzcyberdesignz subscriber Posts: 4 Member

3 Highly Effective Tips to Increase Your Sales Conversions
    A conversion ratio is the ratio of orders to website visits. The rate at which your site converts is important because generally speaking, the higher your conversion ratio, the greater your profits. For example, if 100 people visit your site, and one person places an order, your conversion ratio is 1%, which is considered about average. But average isn't nearly good enough for me, and it shouldn't be for you either. In order to take your income to the next level, your sales conversions need to be...Continue reading 3 Highly Effective Tips to Increase Your Sales Conversions.David Jackson
    Powerful, Free Marketing Tips to Help Grow Your Business!
    Free-Marketing-Tips-Blog.com Follow me on Twitter @FreeMarkTips
    The link contains useful marketing tips. Yes you are right the procedure of sales should be simple and easy to handle for customers.
  • Options
    DavidBonesDavidBones subscriber Posts: 0
    Conversion rate depends alot on traffic source, i notice that traffic from search engines have better conversion rate than traffic from referring sites. Better conversion and low bounce rate is necessary for any online business
  • Options
    mariafunesmariafunes subscriber Posts: 0
    What you say in your sales page is the most important.Trying and testing, this is one of the best ways to perform better.You can read more about better results on my blog.
  • Options
    anthony2313anthony2313 subscriber Posts: 1

The best converting traffic I get is from my own list
    and list from a JV Partner.
    The worst converting traffic for me is from safelist and traffic exchanges