We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for an agent that can help me in getting WOTC!

ALBERTKALBERTK subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2008 in Business Planning
Hey, I am an employer and I am looking for an agent that can
do all the paperwork and file work on my behalf on what is needed by states and
IRS to get a WOTC.  Can anyone help me in
Please do reply and give me some suggestion.
Thanks in advance!!


  • dretiodretio subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi, I was facing the same problem, then my friend had
    suggested me to go to bottomlineprofitability.com They are really good. They work like an agent
    between you and IRS. They do all the papers and file work. They complete the
    Individual Characteristics Form, Work Opportunity Tax Credit and ETA 9061.You
    just need to give them IRS form 2848 Power-of-Attorney and Declaration of
    Employer Representative. Then they will do all the duty on behalf of you.
    Hope my suggestion will help you!!!!!
    dretio6/18/2008 11:33 PM
Sign In or Register to comment.