WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How did you go global?

Williams72Williams72 subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2007 in Sales
I am a PhD student in Strategic Management / Entrepreneurship at Georgia State University and am looking for small businesses and entrepreneurs that have gone global. I would be interested to learn the processes you used when going global including what kinds of international experiences you had prior to going global.
Prior to joining the PhD program, I spent five years consulting on international trade with an international SBDC, so if I can reciprocate by passing on my experiences to businesses on this board, I`m happy to do so!

If you would be interested in talking with me, please contact me at my GSU email (. htm). I provide the link both to establish my legitimacy as a doctoral student and to avoid spammers that get email addresses from message boards.
Thank you!-Dave WilliamsPhD StudentJ. Mack Robinson College of BusinessGeorgia State University