WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Podcasting & Audio Production Services for New Media

adinfinitumadinfinitum subscriber Posts: 2
edited January 2007 in Business Planning
Hello,This is my first post here, so please fellow entrepreneurs - go easy on me.  =]I`ve been lurking around here for quite a while now, and this looks to be an excellent resource for anyone in a similar position to my own,  Hats off to the SuN founders for creating a wonderful service...Anyway, here`s my story:I`m almost ready to officially `launch` a new Podcast production and consulting business that has been in-progress for a very short time.  The almost-completed website which will serve as our web-base is http://www.audioexpansion.com - Please bear with the `under construction` status which we`re working hard to get beyond.  There are many areas of questionable text that is in the process of being revised.  =]Ok then - Here`s the basis of my inquiry...Although we`re focused at the current point in time on building relationships with corporate clients looking to enter into `New Media` initiatives, we`re also trying to pinpoint and target a potential niche that remains somewhat ambiguous - forming/developing User Generated Content-Based production networks.  Our interest in this area is based on the premise that as these `content-generation platforms` become more established and start gaining more `commercial` viability, content aggregators will likely develop a need for `back-end` audio and video post production services.  This concept was recently inspired by a fluke connection with a forming `User Generated Advertising` network I made locally (by accident!).  Since they are poised to collect user content targeted at products and brands, they have expressed a need for someone (like us) to handle the post production of the `accepted` material before it goes off to the advertisers.  They would potentially need us to `clean up` the user-submitted materials (ads) in order to tidy up the presentation for actual use.  Hopefully this makes sense so far...!I`m wondering if any of you have any suggestions in terms of finding other potential clients who would possibly need such `back-end` audio-focused production or editing / mastering work.  In the current growth state of internet media, it seems that such a need would most certainly arise in quite a few `under-discovered` corners, or perhaps within areas which are currently evading the capacity of my personal `research radar`.I know this is vague and somewhat ambiguous, but if any of you know what I`m talking about and have any advice or input, it would be greatly appreciated.  We`re young, hungry and well versed in dealing with all multimedia / digital content formats and contexts.  Where are the opportunities going to most likely come from, in your opinion?  Let `er rip!Thanks in advance to anyone who has consumed this lengthy request for information.  =]Best Regards,Dan Dashnawhttp://www.audioexpansion.com

Comments