WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Question on online banking?

RiujinZeroRiujinZero subscriber Posts: 2
Is there a banking service that offers access from different parts of the country? 
For instance, my company`s founding members live in three different states, is there a way for all three of us to have access to the same account so that we can deposit client checks?

Comments

• nevadasculnevadascul subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    I bank with a major interstate bank.  I can access my account from any phone line or computer terminal no matter what state I`m in.  My wife has the same access using her own password.  I think it`s just a matter of asking any bank you plan to do business with how their system is set up.
  • couponclockcouponclock subscriber Posts: 0
    Just pick a bank that has BRANCHES near each person.  Sometimes remote ATM`s from your bank do not take deposits - you are looking for actual staffed branches.   You can deposit checks at any branch, not just the one you opened the account at.
    Also, be sure to open your bank account in the same state that you incorporated in to make everything streamlined.