WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Anyone Interested in Restaurant Venture?

YSDJYSDJ subscriber Posts: 1
Just putting some info out there...using every tool at my disposal...Looking to start a restaurant chain and need some investors, partners, etc....Had a restaurant sometime ago and it was a huge hit...lack of enough start-up capital and poor location forced me to close (had only two credit cards at that time and maxed them both $8000), stayed in business for nine months and had a great following; won`t go into the details now, but my idea is different in that it is very low cost start-up, great food (we`ll talk about that later), and run at the lowest cost of any restaurant I know about.  My family, mom and dad, Uncles and cousins, and in-laws have been in the restaurant business off and on for years, everything from owners, to service to management.  I know how low my overhead is compared to my family`s restaurants (and others that I have worked in or now frequent)  If anyone has an inclination to discuss further, just let me know.  This restaurant will become the new McDonalds without all the negative press.  And hamburgers are not the main food. Thanks for reading...YSDJ YSDJ2007-1-24 17:0:38