WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Investors Needed

consumertreehouseconsumertreehouse subscriber Posts: 11
edited January 2008 in Startup Funding
I am looking for an investor to help me take my website to the next level. I am located in Los Angeles, which is a great place to meet business minded people.If anyone has any advice, please send it my way

Comments

• KermKerm subscriber Posts: 0
    A new type of house is documented and can save life in wake of  extreme storm weathers this new type of house is concepted out of plastic rubber and come into 4 forms but its the same innovative house part by part this idea concept can be sold even on DVD funding my idea can be of interest contact me thiers more about this innovative house DURSTORM  housing.
    Kerm11/10/2007 10:36 PM
  • robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    I am looking for an investor to help me take my website to the next level. I am located in Los Angeles, which is a great place to meet business minded people.
    If anyone has any advice, please send it my way
     While we specialize in advising early stage businesses on where and how to acquire capital - I can`t offer any ideas without more information. For openers:1. How much capital are you seeking?2. How will the company use the funds?3. Are you looking for debt or equity capital?
  • KermKerm subscriber Posts: 0
    I am looking for a investors in my new storm housing idea this can even be sold on DVD to see wolud the public like this idea then it can make money on the market place better this innovative house can be a new change in housing and no more tacking up housing and storm proof documented by the DDP for further developments if your interested contact me Kermit Williams at Evawilliams@sbcglobal.net learn more .
  • centerprisecenterprise subscriber Posts: 0
    I would suggest looking at www.breadstreet.com . They have investors that are just waiting to invest in new projects all the time. I have found them to be a great help.