WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for feedback on business idea

Hi There!

I'm looking for some feedback and discussion on a business idea I have.

My business idea is HML Accounting Services, the target market would be Small Business Owners & Working Individuals. This business would offer Accounting Services such as: Bookkeeping, Internal and External accounting reports, accounting, and office procedure, HST and payroll calculations, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Human Resource tasks, filing of T1’s and any additional administrative tasks. For individuals that aren’t small businesses owners, I would offer T4 services during the tax season or an on-demand basis.

This business is aimed to help people and businesses in need of accounting services. For businesses, it can be very hard for owners and managers to keep on top of finances. Often a small business owner will be doing 3 jobs in one and won’t have the time to thoroughly keep track of finances. This business is designed to help those individuals who need extra support. It also is a much easier solution to hiring an employee which the business may not be able to afford, instead they can hire based on what they need without worrying about paying a full-time wage. HML Accounting Services would also help people with T4’s during tax season for a much cheaper price than Accounting Firms or CPA practices would. With my knowledge in accounting from school and work, I could provide this service.

I would appreciate some feedback on this, thank you!