WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hi StartupNation Community

BusinessNamebaseBusinessNamebase subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I’m Joseph, a Naming Consultant, brand strategist & Domain Acquisition Expert.

I have experience working with Consumer Packaged Goods, Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Fashion brands, Beauty brands, Cosmetic brands, Educational apps, Service-Based Businesses, NFT Brands, Metaverse Brands, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency companies, and Web3 projects. I look forward to working for you.

Working in the branding area for more than 10+ years, and being an enthusiast for new ideas and businesses, I'll create an AWESOME name for your new business, product or service. Choosing a memorable brand name isn’t about picking something out of thin air, it requires strategy and exploring all avenues to ensure you are crafting something that stands out among the competition.

Remember, creating a name is not an easy task, so my work here is pretty much SUGGESTIVE. The idea here is not to sell you the result itself, but to enlighten your path to get to the result you want!

Name ideas that will help you decide on your new product concept;

A presentation with the creation process and steps; New insights that will help your product to get noticed.

Please let me know If you’d like a custom flat-rate quote for your project, or if you’d like to have a discovery call to discuss your project.

With kind regards,

Joseph.

Comments

• Options
    Adam gilAdam gil subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hi,

I am a newbie to this forum and would take opportunity to introduce myself first.

My name is Adam and I am Crypto Enthusiast. I have 3 years of experience in blockchain & crypto as a market analyst. My scope of work lies in predicting the crypto prices, noting the price movements and crypto market news. 

I hope I will have a great time learning and sharing knowledge on Crypto, Gold and exchanges. 

Thanks.