How to choose the right business for yourself?
Determine the importance of the industry
1. Fresh graduates have no work experience. When looking for a job, the interviewer can also considerately say: "They are fresh graduates without any experience, so they can spend time training them."
But if three years later, you find that your industry is not your favorite and want to change the industry, then the company will not spend time training you, they want ready-made people with relevant industry experience.
2. After determining the industry you like, the preparation of resumes and interviews will be more targeted, which can avoid overseas investment and reduce the time to prepare for interviews.
Four indicators when choosing an industry
1. How big is the industry at present? I would rather go to a big fish pond to be a small fish than to be a big fish in a small fish pond. Because there must be more opportunities in Taiyu Pond.
2. What is the development trend of the industry? Is the growth momentum good? In addition to the current scale, we must also consider the development of the industry in the next few years.
A person's career has less than 40 years. If you change jobs every three years on average, there are only 13 opportunities to change jobs in your life, so every time is a non-issue.
very precious. It's also a sad thing if you can't do a job you love.
3. How do you know which industry you like?
Through the MBTI test to understand their own personality, strengths, characteristics. The MBTI test is a professional test, and many test questions can be searched on the browser.
4. What do you like to do? I can only answer this question myself.
What are you good at? Many people confuse liking with being good at, but in fact, for newcomers, your major and your internship experience basically determine your field of expertise. Finding a job is ultimately about finding a balance between what you like and what you are good at.