WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need a little funding for growing business

CSL_LTDCSL_LTD subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hello. 

My name is Chris. I was given your contact information as a possible investor or someone to give a small loan for my business. 

I run a registered business in the UK called Cheap Software Licenses LTD. 

We sell software licenses such as Microsoft office cheaper than anyone else on the market. We are a verified Microsoft reseller. We also sell antivirus software along with laptops, phones and tablets to which users can return and buy software for. 

We are a start up company, been trading under company name for around a month and we are currently averaging £7,000 a week with profits of £5,500 a week with some of of products having profit margins of 90%. 

We have a website www.cheapsoftwarelicenses.co.uk and we sell on marketplace platforms such as eBay. 

We have contacts with many manufacturers which allows us to purchase cheap and sell cheaper than any other competitors which gives us a huge advantage and makes this a perfect opportunity. 

This year we are expecting to make £96,000 in sales with a gross of £85,000 and net of £75,000. Next year we are expecting to make £230,000 turnover with a gross of £180,000 and net of £140,000. 

Please let me know if you are interested and we can negotiate terms. 

Thank you. 

Chris Barnett.