WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

College student looking for some entrepreneurial advice

ctlimasctlimas subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Was not sure if I should post under question or discussion so I am posting here just in case!

Hey there,

I am a college student working on a project in my entrepreneurship class. Looking for someone who can answer a few questions about their business venture experiences. Not too difficult, but definitely thought-provoking:

1. What do you know now, after the success or failure of your entrepreneurial effort, that you most wish you had known before you started?
  2. What do you still not fully understand about entrepreneurship that you most wish you would know?

Would love to hear from anyone who has had entrepreneurship experience and is willing to share!

Also, would love to know what your business venture is/was and any other details you are willing to share.

Thanks,

Catie

Comments

• Options
    ErmyPappasErmyPappas subscriber Posts: 4 Member

Hi,

I started my business 5 years ago and I graduated 10 years ago the in between 5 years I had a job which led to start my business,

You need a platform in start to learn deep holes and it can be filled by experience and which will you gain with association with a company or starting a small at first.

Make small goals and achieve them and then make another goal, Chose a target a small one then go for big steps.

Business is like a baby how much you inject your efforts there it will reply you in same way

What do you know now, after the success or failure of your entrepreneurial effort, that you most wish you had known before you started?

Always know you customer mind ,what they are thinking and what decision will the go for a good business can stand on pillars if there team has found what customer will go for.So find the right product or service that will suit them.

What do you still not fully understand about entrepreneurship that you most wish you would know?

Building a community

You need to build a strong circle of your customers and source and always be engaged with them ,it is better to have repeat customer then hunting for new ,build a community and always engage with them.