WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Identifying business I am potentially going to offer, shared office space?, satellite office?

slq23slq23 subscriber Posts: 1 Member

To give a brief background, I have additional office space beside my husbands business. He used to utilize the space for storage but that is no longer needed. We live in a rural town but within a mining area with 3 large companies within a 30 mile radius. This brings a lot of contractors thru our area and our small town lacks many brick and mortar offices for things such as insurance, tax prep, legal assistance etc. The population has a high number of senior residents who do utilize the internet like other locations. I am aware of satellite offices, shared office spaces. I would like to contact companies with the promise of new business leads generated from a receptionist who would capture potential client info and relay or possibly patch thru to their office. I could provide meeting area if they chose to meet in person with the individual. I would have their signage displayed on the building which is on the main highway going through our town. Can anyone tell me if this service is offered in their locality and if so what is the correct title. I am hoping by sharing the space versus dedicated to one business the monthly cost can be lower and therefore encourage businesses to bite.