WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Fintech Growth

economistegypt2010economistegypt2010 subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hi all,

A telecom operator has recently launched a FinTech service as a new revenue stream. They would like to take advantage of the airtime services to increase acquisition, and drive adoption and growth.

Option 1:

I would like to launch a campaign that will make a big shout in the market and at the same time will not impact the revenue of the telecom company negatively.

I recommend to give a bonus of 300% of a slow-moving scratch cards denominations that are recharged through the mobile wallet with a validity of 2 days.

Option 2:

Get a cashback of up to 10% for the bills that are paid through the wallet only can be used for telecom services through the wallet.

(Do you suggest to make the cashback can be used for any services on the wallet or to just limited to telecom services only?)

Option 3:

Onboarding development: I would like to give incentive to those who just registered on the wallet. Would it be better to give it a cashback to them if they paid something through the wallet or to give them airtime. Which will be more appealing to the customers?