We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Questions for an entrepreneur.
Hi, I am a high school student who needs to interview an entrepreneur for an assignment. Here are the questions I would like to ask a willing entrepreneur.
1) How did the idea of the business come to you?
2) What was the driving force for you to start the business?
3) How did you decide the name of your business?
4) How did you raise funding for your business?
5) How did you build a successful customer base?
6) How did you market your business and what tactics were successful?
7) What was your greatest fear before becoming an entrepreneur and how did you manage it?
8) What motivates you to continue?
9) How do you define success?
10) Your favorite aspect of being an entrepreneur
11) How did you attempt to manage the Covid 19 pandemic?
12) What qualities do you have that you believe make you a good entrepreneur?
13) What do you think is the main reason your business became successful?
Thank you for your help.