WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

My experience with retail scheduling software

Trevor CollinsTrevor Collins subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hello community, 

My name is Trevor and I own a grocery store in metropolitan New York. I just wanted to share my experience on how hard it was to manage a large crowd inside my store amidst COVID. As people began to stock up, my store became overcrowded. At our store, social distancing was required, and we only accepted online payments through our booking portal.

And since I only had a group of 5 people in the store it was hard for us to manage the crowd. It wasn’t financially viable for me to add more staff. Because of this reason we slowly started losing customers.

I then came across a blog that talks about how the retail industry has started using scheduling software to increase their business and how it helps in managing your employees and customers without adding manpower. After trying a lot of scheduling software on the web, I came across Appointy scheduler. I signed up for its 14-day free trial, and soon bought the paid version because it has useful features like:

• Google Calendar integration allows me to manage time on a daily basis (plus offer two-way sync) and 
  • Helps me embed the booking portal on my website, Instagram, and Facebook page. Embedding the booking portal allows my customers to directly book their shopping appointments online. My customer loves it 
  • Online payments,
  • Contactless check-in and check-out, etc

Trust me Appointy served all my needs perfectly, highly recommend it.