Web design help

KayDariceKayDarice subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi I have a website full of merchandise looking for ways to traffic more sales so I can build a bigger Empire in a safe form due to covid. Any ideas, topics, platforms?

Comments

• Poulomi BasuPoulomi Basu subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hi KayDarice,

You can have a hybrid strategy to get more traffic and sales:

Short-term: Social media and ads (Google/ Instagram/ Pinterest)

Long-term: SEO (you can find a DIY course on my website, for absolute beginners)

• Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member

Hi @KayDarice ,

Poulomi Basu was right. SEO is your long term strategy. You should go for short term strategy for now. Just to add on a little, not to forget FB ad, the price is usually cheaper than Google/Bing ad.

While, I find your topic/title is misleading. I believe you need help in marketing but not web design.

Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• copytisercopytiser subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hey @KayDarice

Adding on to the above comments: you might try content marketing.

Let me elaborate. Just saying your website contains a lots of merchandise is too vague. You need to research and have a clear image of your target audience (what they like, hate, admire, etc). Then use that persona to create valuable content.

For example, You can create article like "Top 7 Summer Fashion Trends You Won't Want To Miss" (or something like that. I hope I am making myself clear), rather than just directly asking people to buy your product. 

This help you in two ways: firstly, you will get more leads than normal. And secondly, it increases your credibility as a brand.

Now it's your choice if you would just leave the traffic on the mercy of SEO, or get paid traffic/leads and nurture them through your sales funnel. 

I hope you have created a Sales Funnel for yourself. Incase you need more help, let me know. :) 

Happy Marketing!

- Asif Ali

(Sales Funnel Copywriter and Marketing Strategist)

[email protected]