Career Advancement Start-Up

2.0member2.0member subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi all! My name is Bella and I’m really excited to join and learn from this group of professionals. 

A bit about me and what I’m working on: I work for The 2.0 Collective, a career advancement company, and we’re on a mission to democratize career advancement. We do this through offering you career resources and connecting you to a team of driven professionals who provide you with the career-long support you deserve. Ultimately, we’re helping you build a personalized career support system.

What we’re working on: We have put together a survey to provide us with the information we need in order to continue serving members’ needs with top-tier support. By taking this survey, you’re building a career support system for you. We want to know what you need to thrive. 

In exchange, you can become a founding member and get discounts, career advising, and first access like Clubhouse. Please send this to a colleague that would love what we’re building!

Thank you in advance for helping us democratize career advancement. If you’re interested in chatting all things future of work, don’t be a stranger!

tinyurl.com/collectiveresearch

Comments