WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Subscription Payment Service

ash_halcombash_halcomb subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hello!

Can anyone please enlighten me about Subscription Payment Service and is it important for me to have it on my upcoming online shopping portal? Thank you!

Comments

• Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member

Hi ash_halcomb  ,

Most CMS could handle e-commerce site, such as WordPress and Drupal. You can easily install them with one-click installer (if your web hosting provider provides you that feature), then install e-commerce plugins. Then, you will need a PayPal account (or any account) to collect payment. If you do not know how it works, I recommend you to get someone to build the e-commerce store for you.

Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• Mehwish.YatiMehwish.Yati subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    edited August 2021

For a small corporate account, I used subscriptionflow's recurring payment system for a half-year period. It does exactly what it says on the label. I had no issues, but there are a lot of requirements for documenting money flow.

Also, keep in mind that the benefits of paid tiers differ between personal and business accounts (I did not read it thoroughly and expected lounge access from the metal business tier). Ultimately, I switched to N26 in conjunction with Wise. I think their package is more appealing for receiving and spending money around the world.

For a half-year, I used recurring payment system for a small corporate client.