WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

how to start a coffee shop

janicerodriguezjanicerodriguez subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hello everyone my name is Nancy. Me and my best friend that I knew since I was a child are planning on trying to start a coffee shop business together. But some of the challenges that we are facing is trying to raise money in order to how's the location to where we going to start our coffee shop. Now I am searching online to find all the resources available so that I could be able to make the right decisions and be able to tackle on this journey. What are some of the ways that you can go about growing your coffee shop. So far I have sign up for a coffee shop course at the cafe academy and am excited to see where this takes me. No knowing that the pandemic is still active are coffee shop still able to thrive during these times? And thanks for having me here :-)

Comments

• Options
    likeshigh12likeshigh12 subscriber Posts: 86 Silver Level Member

Good decision. You can increase your shop awareness with the help of social media promotion. Here you can interact with your targeted audience.

• Options
    KimiKimi subscriber Posts: 25 Bronze Level Member
    edited April 2021

A great deal of factors affecting email deliverability are outside of your control. However, several things you can do as a marketer can directly impact the way your subscribers want to read your messages. First and foremost, you need to understand what your target audience wants and how they decide which messages to forward along.

• Options
    KimiKimi subscriber Posts: 25 Bronze Level Member
    edited April 2021

B2B appointment setting services can help close those deals before they are cold calls. Instead of merely providing lead generation and appointment setting services, B2B vendors can also take your prospects on trips to potential sales destinations. This allows you to increase your overall rate of return on investment by developing more business and fewer visits to your office.