WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What do you think about this idea?

novatechnovatech subscriber Posts: 2 Member
edited December 2020 in Business Planning

What do you think about a platform developed to simplify the way in which entrepreneurs establish business relationships and build their own companies, allowing startups to have the essentials to start and grow in one place, and in terms of business relationships businesses that are not more about how many degrees you have, but about the skills you have, allowing you to meet more people at a much faster level, both as mentors to help you on your path as an entrepreneur and future partners or allies?

Please give me your feedback.

Answers

• Options
    Mehwish.YatiMehwish.Yati subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member

I don't think it's very difficult to keep business ties in this era of the Internet. You need only a crm to recall important events if you can only send messages to let them know that you are trying to communicate. Send postcards or packages with useful/fun stuff in them and make it sincere, and make them feel appreciated.

For a half-year, I used recurring payment system for a small corporate client.