The blockchain, bitcoin, covid - a program of the Golden billion?
Nixel subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Distributed databases, smart contracts, and immutability of the blockchain ecosystem make the technology a massive game-changer for many industries.
Among others, blockchain unveils following opportunities for those who aren’t afraid of innovations:
1. Greater transparency and traceability of payments between multiple allies.
2. Secure management of digital relationships using smart contracts.
3. Fewer intermediaries and, therefore, massive cost savings.
4. Tracking and managing access to critical data in real-time.
5. Prevention of fraudulent activities and mishandling of data stored on the blockchain.
Sign In or Register to comment.
I wonder if it will ever serve as currency. Up to now it surves more as an alternative to gold, or to stocks, with one difference, being volatile like no other.
Either way it seems it's about to collapse once again.
Isn't bitcoin is just a bubble?
It's hard for me to believe in such a things
Is it safe? Blockchain?
Its security depends on various factors, including the strength of the cryptography used, the decentralization of the network, the consensus mechanism, and the vulnerabilities present. Therefore, it is essential to take appropriate security measures to ensure the safety and security of blockchain-based systems. More information here https://authena.io/