The blockchain, bitcoin, covid - a program of the Golden billion?
Distributed databases, smart contracts, and immutability of the blockchain ecosystem make the technology a massive game-changer for many industries.
Among others, blockchain unveils following opportunities for those who aren’t afraid of innovations:
1. Greater transparency and traceability of payments between multiple allies.
2. Secure management of digital relationships using smart contracts.
3. Fewer intermediaries and, therefore, massive cost savings.
4. Tracking and managing access to critical data in real-time.
5. Prevention of fraudulent activities and mishandling of data stored on the blockchain.