WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Start up Funding For Bakery Business

cakesbythewoodscakesbythewoods subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2007 in Startup Funding
 In need of Start up Funding for new bakery business, already have accounts.

Comments

• Options
    LtresselLtressel subscriber Posts: 3
    Hello Cakesbythewoods,One sentence when finding funding won`t help you find an investor.  You might want to try to elaborate what it is all about, what you propose to become, what elements makes your bakery special.Eventually, that person who might be interested in investing in your venture will also require you to show him/her the monetary potential of this bakery.  I hope you have a business plan written up because it will be hard to convince anyone to drop some money on a completely unknown potential.I am currently investing on someone`s proposal that I had met here on StartupNation and he had the numbers ready for me to look at and the decision wasn`t a hard one for me to figure out.  Finding funding can`t be as tasking but you have to be ready to present an idea to an investor.I hope this helps.LT
  • Options
     Yes, I do have some money and a very good business plan already. And I already had 3 people that I am going to meet with on friday. Thank you for your reply and good luck to you. I also have a marketing degree and 15 years in sales experience.
  • Options
    robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
     Yes, I do have some money and a very good business plan already. And I already had 3 people that I am going to meet with on Friday. Thank you for your reply and good luck to you. I also have a marketing degree and 15 years in sales experience.
    Sounds like you`re off to a great start. Good luck with the meetings today (Friday) We`d love to hear how it goes.
    BTW, about how much capital are you seeking?
  • Options
     $25,000.  The business already has 2 accounts that are willing to stay and increase the volumn of business that they are already doing with some new products that I have already suggested.
  • Options
    Fred333Fred333 subscriber Posts: 0
    I would look around the net or even look to classifieds. Good luck in the meetings.