WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need help in appliances required for home business

AnnAnn subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member

Hey everyone,

I've decided to open a small bakery in my home as my family is very supportive for me. Almost everything is set now. The most important thing left to do is to buy the coolers and refrigerators needed for my home bakery to get a professional look. And this is the essential thing required for a bakery, and likewise, there are many things to look out for when buying these.

When I discussed with a friend of mine, he told me that it would be appropriate to buy used refurbished coolers and refrigerators. So I visited a shop ( https://ancasterfoodequipment.com/true-commercial-refrigerators-coolers/ ) that sells used items and saw some of the best products there. I intend to buy things from there in the coming days.

Friends, What are things we need to care about while buying a used product? Is there any potential harm to the environment with a used product? Please share your valuable opinions out here.

Thanks!