WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for a business partner to launch an innovative interior design agency

MikeS121MikeS121 subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member

I am looking for a professional with experience in the startup world interested in a startup focused on interior design. I am building an agency that connects new and established designers with people looking for a design professional. It will support the interior designers with bookkeeping, marketing, finding clients, building their business, managing projects, and the main connection between the designer and client to keep things flowing and on track.

I am looking for a co-founder who can take care of the business development side and management, as I have the design background. My ideal cofounder should have a tech or business development background but it is not a must if you are passionate about building a new innovative design agency.

I have lots to bring to the table including the unique concept, existing client base, and profit-sharing as compensation to the right partner.

I am located in New York, NY. If interested please e-mails me at Samantha@whdesignandinteriors.com