phishing

kkrafts58kkrafts58 subscriber Posts: 12
I have been redoing my website. Today, I just finished redoing all my "PayPal" add to cart and view cart buttons and was checking out my site, when a phishing warning came up, as I was viewing my baby page. What do I do about this?  I am a legitimate business. Why did this report come up? Help!
Karen

Comments

• kkrafts58kkrafts58 subscriber Posts: 12
    Yes, my browser  gave me the warning. I clicked on products and then on baby baskets and the warning came up, or should say dropped down from my address bar, it also did it when I clicked on the general baskets icon. I do use internet explorer, but my security setting is at medium. I`ve never seen this before. The warning said not to trust my site, that it could be a phishing site, and not to give it any information. I`ll try it again.
    Thanks karen
    O.K. I tried again and after a couple of clicks, I get the warning again. I`m going to contact Paypal and Yahoo and see what`s up. I`ll let you know what happens.
    Karen
    O.K. these are the steps I took. I typed in the address bar www.myuniquebaskets.com</A>  When my home pg. came up, I clicked on the products button, then on the baby basket. When that page loaded, I clicked on the bear basket pic, after it loaded, I clicked the back button and that`s when the warning dropped down from the address bar.
    I`m glad it`s not happening with you. As long as no one else gets that message, then I`m o.k. There was an option and I clicked on it and nothing came up. I tried that twice. I`ll look into reporting it to microsoft?
    Thanks Nikole, I appreciate your help.
    Karen