WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

phishing

kkrafts58kkrafts58 subscriber Posts: 12
I have been redoing my website. Today, I just finished redoing all my "PayPal" add to cart and view cart buttons and was checking out my site, when a phishing warning came up, as I was viewing my baby page. What do I do about this?  I am a legitimate business. Why did this report come up? Help!
Karen

Comments

• Options
    Yes, my browser  gave me the warning. I clicked on products and then on baby baskets and the warning came up, or should say dropped down from my address bar, it also did it when I clicked on the general baskets icon. I do use internet explorer, but my security setting is at medium. I`ve never seen this before. The warning said not to trust my site, that it could be a phishing site, and not to give it any information. I`ll try it again.
    Thanks karen
  • Options
    O.K. I tried again and after a couple of clicks, I get the warning again. I`m going to contact Paypal and Yahoo and see what`s up. I`ll let you know what happens.
    Karen
  • Options
    O.K. these are the steps I took. I typed in the address bar www.myuniquebaskets.com</A>  When my home pg. came up, I clicked on the products button, then on the baby basket. When that page loaded, I clicked on the bear basket pic, after it loaded, I clicked the back button and that`s when the warning dropped down from the address bar.
  • Options
    I`m glad it`s not happening with you. As long as no one else gets that message, then I`m o.k. There was an option and I clicked on it and nothing came up. I tried that twice. I`ll look into reporting it to microsoft?
    Thanks Nikole, I appreciate your help.
    Karen