Top 7 Business Books on Managing Remote Teams
Thescalers subscriber Posts: 3 Member
If you're working in a remote setup and need some advice, here are 7 books on managing remote teams with all the hands-on insights you'll ever need.
- 1. The Year Without Pants: WordPress.com and the Future of Work — Scott Berkun
- 2. Virtual Culture: The Way We Work Doesn’t Work Anymore — Bryan Miles
- 3. Remote: Office Not Required — Jason Fried & David H. Hansson
- 4. Work Together Anywhere: A Handbook on Working Remotely —Kirsten Janene-Nelson and Lisette Sutherland
- 5. Virtual Possibility: How to set up, lead, and manage your own successful all-remote company — Shelly Spiegel
- 6. The Remote Facilitator’s Pocket Guide — Kirsten Clacey and Jay-Allen Morris
- 7. The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership — Kevin Eikenberry and Wayne Turmel
Sign In or Register to comment.