WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How do I start with a bread business?

MaicaMaica subscriber Posts: 2 Member
edited October 2020 in Selecting a Business

Im thinking about making a bread business at home and online for a start but I have no clue on how to do it. I did some research and see I need a permit first to get started and a backup. But I'm still not sure how to exactly start or stand out. Is baking bread as a business a good idea? How exactly do I get the word out? And with this pandemic is it risky (I'm usually baking with plastic gloves and sterilize/clean everything before and after cooking)

I'm sorry to ask these questions.

Answers

• Options
    ThriveThrive subscriber Posts: 4 Member

Hi Maica - Never apologize for chasing your dreams! Starting your own business is admirable. It seems as though people are more and more looking for natural, homemade foods and I think you have a great idea. Feel free to reach out for help on creating your business plan and we would be happy to put together a step by step guide on how to start, grow, and manage your business!

• Options
    makammakam subscriber Posts: 1 Member